The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, long time lurker here and recently test drove an Exige and I think I'm in love, I am finally free of my luxury cruiser (e46 M3) and looking for an Exige within the next couple months :nanner2:. I prefer AW but I am also open to other colors as well, just no black...
Prefer touring package and LSD. Looking to spend mid 30's to 40ish. Also open to modded cars, as long as its done in good taste (see headrest tv's...) Located near Allentown, PA. I can also be emailed at [email protected]. TIA! :D

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
Hey guys, long time lurker here and recently test drove an Exige and I think I'm in love, I am finally free of my luxury cruiser (e46 M3) and looking for an Exige within the next couple months :nanner2:. I prefer AW but I am also open to other colors as well, just no black...
Prefer touring package and LSD. Looking to spend mid 30's to 40ish. Also open to modded cars, as long as its done in good taste (see headrest tv's...) Located near Allentown, PA. I can also be emailed at [email protected]. TIA! :D
Not many 06 Exiges popping up in that price range. Given that 250 total 06 Exiges were brought into the US, there may have been a grand total of a couple dozen Aspen White imported, tops.

Cheapest I've seen on the market recently is a blue 06 with 35+K miles and the seller is holding firm at $40K.

2006 Used Lotus Exige at The Bimmer Store (Motorcars of Georgia LLC) in Atlanta, GA | Lamborghini - Vehicle Details

·
Banned
874 Posts
I saw one white for 38k. I think its gone...TADTS

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
There is a really nice gunmetal Supercharged model in the for sale section for a little over what your saying you can spend...

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
send a PM to viciously.. he might sell it ....ya never know..

OH......... did you hook up with Zdculus yet ? He's in Allentown....once you see the Krypton Green, you might change your mind. rotfl

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
send a PM to viciously.. he might sell it ....ya never know..

OH......... did you hook up with Zdculus yet ? He's in Allentown....once you see the Krypton Green, you might change your mind. rotfl

Well guys I just threw that out there as a price range, I would be willing to spend more if I found the right one... I have seen that Zdiculus is from Allentown, and also I have yet to see KG in person....

Thank you for all the help guys, in my short time on this site I have really gained a wealth of knowledge and it has further cemented the fact that I want a Lotus as my next "fun" car! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts