The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I'm looking for an 06 Canyon Red Elise with sport package and < 35,000 miles. Please let me know if you own such a car that you're looking to part with.

·
Registered
9 Posts
As the title says, I'm looking for an 06 Canyon Red Elise with sport package and < 35,000 miles. Please let me know if you own such a car that you're looking to part with.
I have a 2005 Bordeaux red pearl Elise; this is a very nice color. Just about to list for sale. Mileage <15,000, Touring and Sport with a few extras including a few carbon fiber parts and extraordinary sound system. Bulletproof since new. I'm in Winston Salem so not too far from you. Let me know if you want more details, pics etc. Wouldn't be too hard to meet somewhere for you to take a look/drive.
thanks
cullen

·
Registered
438 Posts
Nice choice in color. I would know, I payed to have my canyon red elise shipped from texas to me in Pennsilvania. Good luck in your search.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have my 2007 chile red ( Life Style paint) with less than 6000 miles with both touring and sport packages. Hard and soft tops and Toyo R888 tires up for sale.
Terry

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a 2005 Bordeaux red pearl Elise; this is a very nice color. Just about to list for sale. Mileage <15,000, Touring and Sport with a few extras including a few carbon fiber parts and extraordinary sound system. Bulletproof since new. I'm in Winston Salem so not too far from you. Let me know if you want more details, pics etc. Wouldn't be too hard to meet somewhere for you to take a look/drive.
thanks
cullen
PM sent!

I have my 2007 chile red ( Life Style paint) with less than 6000 miles with both touring and sport packages. Hard and soft tops and Toyo R888 tires up for sale.
Terry
Thanks, but that's not quite the color I'd like.... just a touch too orange.

Give Mark Starr a call at HRM.

They have something that may work for you (BRP under "New Additions"):

Hunting Ridge Motors

:shift:
Tell him Andy K. suggested that you call.
Thanks for the heads up, and that's a gorgeous example. I'd really prefer a true sport package car, though.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I have a low mileage 06 Canyon Red with Touring and Sport pack. I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Nice choice in color. I would know, I payed to have my canyon red elise shipped from texas to me in Pennsilvania. Good luck in your search.
I think you bought my friend Stanford's car. Funny thing my Canyon Red was from PA to TX just the opposite.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All PMs returned. Thanks for the replies, guys!

Anyone else?

BTW, I'll be out in the woods camping over the long weekend, so I likely won't be returning any further PMs until sometime monday or Tues evening.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Might want to put a price range that you're willing to pay. There aren't that many CR's floating around for sale. Talk to you soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts