The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Like the title says I'm in the market for an '06+ Elise or Exige.

Must have:
Sport Pack
Hardtop
Prefer:
Touring Pack
Starshield

I would prefer it to be completely stock but would entertain light modifications.

Colors:
Elise:
Chrome Orange
Burnt Orange
Krypton Green
Laser Blue
Magnetic Blue

Exige:
Almost any color I think..

Interior:
Black (Cloth or Leather)
Maybe Red or Grey (Was there a grey?) depending on exterior color

Lower mileage is better (30,000 MAX), and no accidents, cracked/scraped clams, etc.

Price:
I am looking in the 30-40k range. That doesn't mean i'm going to pay 40k for an '06 Elise with 10k miles on it, etc. But I am also going to be reasonable depending on the year, condition, mileage, etc. of the vehicle. I don't really see myself paying extra for a limited/special edition.

I am located in Virginia. I am willing to travel to get the vehicle, but the travel will have to be a consideration in the price if the price is toward the top end of my budget.

I previously owned an '06 Elise which I sold to a member here on the board. I wish I hadn't sold it but this time I am intending to buy for keeps so I am kind of picky. If you are thinking of selling let me know!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is for sale but would probably be just a tad above your $40k ceiling, but not by much and it's a 2009 with 7,400 miles with factory warranty so it's not a bad deal.
Yeah, 40k is a hard ceiling for me and while I think the white looks good its not what I'm looking for this time around but thanks. I'm finding the cars for sale forum to be difficult to see what is and isn't still for sale.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mine is for sale. It is listed on GlobalAutoSports.com It has everything that you are looking for except for the track pack. For the difference in the price you are willing to pay and my asking price, the track pack couold be added I believe. "2006 Polar Blue Elise" $32,750.00

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine is for sale. It is listed on GlobalAutoSports.com It has everything that you are looking for except for the track pack. For the difference in the price you are willing to pay and my asking price, the track pack couold be added I believe. "2006 Polar Blue Elise" $32,750.00
Thanks for pointing it out, it looks to be in excellent condition! I think the polar blue is a nice color but it's not one of the colors I am looking for. Good luck with the sale!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts