The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to order one online soon but thought I'd ask here first. I just need 1 inner US spec LED taillight. PM me if you have one for a better price than new.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, giving it till the weekend

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still looking...PM me if you have one.

·
Registered
157 Posts
i need an outer 06+ leme know

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Do you need left side or right side funS111? sorry cosmos dont mean to jack your thread

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think there are no sides are there? At least there aren't for the insides. I need an inside drivers side if it does matter.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also looking for the starshield pieces that go on the bottom of the rear clam as well as any raised LOTUS and Elise decals. Ordering from Newport European on Monday if no one has anything unless someone knows of a cheaper/better dealer to order from

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
sweetdaddy made my rear starshield :up:

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, ordering tomorrow if no bites.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Mind sharing or PM'ing the price? Dealer wants 56 per side.
I think I paid about $259. 2 rockerpanels and 2 rears. It was $90 for the 2 rears I believe

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I paid about $259. 2 rockerpanels and 2 rears. It was $90 for the 2 rears I believe
Gotcha, I think I'll just order everything from the dealer today then, it's a little cheaper but no big deal.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Support Keith(sweetdaddy) ;)

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Support Keith(sweetdaddy) ;)
I'll be picking up some decals etc from him in the future I'm sure but I have a large order of other parts to get from the dealer and it's pointless to pay shipping twice.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts