The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
scuffed one pretty bad and need a replacement and the last place im going is through lotus. thanks

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Thread title has been edited to 'standard suspension' wheel as there IS no 'touring wheel', never has been, never will be.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thread title has been edited to 'standard suspension' wheel as there IS no 'touring wheel', never has been, never will be.
change it back i know damn well the correct term i can mis label all i want! :no::evil:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Making that change does seem a little over the top. :confused:

Even though most know "touring wheels" don't exist, many of us still use it. Mostly for the fun of getting a :thwack: .

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Making that change does seem a little over the top. :confused:

Even though most know "touring wheels" don't exist, many of us still use it. Mostly for the fun of getting a :thwack: .
Paging Tim Mullen, Thwacking required in isle three. :evil:

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Gee, and I thought an edit would be nicer than a thwack!

You know, Sector111 should come out with a product called a 'touring wheel', there's already a big market demand for 'em!

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Gee, and I thought an edit would be nicer than a thwack!

You know, Sector111 should come out with a product called a 'touring wheel', there's already a big market demand for 'em!
But we like our thwacks! :thwack: :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thread title is still changed... and i still dont have a touring wheel ;)

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
I would guess that most Elises are sold with either the Touring Pack and/or the Sport pack, and the least common are those sold with neither. Therefore, most cars with the base wheels have the Touring pack, hence the confusion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts