The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hell Lotustalk community,

I have been reading these forum for a long time now looking at cars for sale and reading posts about the cars and I am in love. I always thought that these cars were 60k+, so when I found out I could get one for same price as a Corvette or Shelby I was hooked.

I am in the market for a 2005-06 Lotus Exige first and foremost but I would also consider a Elise for a good deal if the right one came along.

Colors in order: CO,Aspen white,Black,Red,Krypton Green,Yellow and others.
(Color really isn't a huge deal because these cars look amazing in every color) However I do really love the Chrome Orange and Aspen White.

I would prefer a Exige over an Elise but since the Elise is less I might take on for a good deal if it comes up first.

I live on the east coast and have a absolute maximum budget of 40k and thats a mint Exige with very very low mileage that is perfect for me. I have watched cars sell on here and I know it's possible to get a very nice Exige for 35k area so that is what I am aiming for.

Please feel free to text me at 603-848-1045 or post a comment on here guys. Will be searching for the next 3 months or so.

·
Premium Member
2,897 Posts
Where in NH are you? It'll be good to have another Lotus in the general area???

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in the Concord area about a mile off the Epsom traffic circle if you know where that is. And yes I am looking hard but if I can't find one by April I will probably be settling for a Shelby GT500 or Corvette.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
There's a 2006 Lotus Exige w/14,600 miles in ardent red, touring, track, lsd w/tc and star shield that will be up for sale soon. 1-owner car, CA car, new rear tires waiting on oil line recall. Has Lotus driving lights and black leather center console. The dealer will be asking $46K but could be had for about $43K if you're interested. Let me know and I can get you in contact with dealer.

·
Registered
6,648 Posts
Hell Lotustalk community,

I have been reading these forum for a long time now looking at cars for sale and reading posts about the cars and I am in love. I always thought that these cars were 60k+, so when I found out I could get one for same price as a Corvette or Shelby I was hooked.

I am in the market for a 2005-06 Lotus Exige first and foremost but I would also consider a Elise for a good deal if the right one came along.

Colors in order: CO,Aspen white,Black,Red,Krypton Green,Yellow and others.
(Color really isn't a huge deal because these cars look amazing in every color) However I do really love the Chrome Orange and Aspen White.

I would prefer a Exige over an Elise but since the Elise is less I might take on for a good deal if it comes up first.
No such thing as a U.S. Version of a 2005 Exige. MY 2006 was the first for the Exige in the U.S.
And there are about 300 2006 Exiges total in the U.S. so pickings can be slim.

·
Registered
15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No such thing as a U.S. Version of a 2005 Exige. MY 2006 was the first for the Exige in the U.S.
And there are about 300 2006 Exiges total in the U.S. so pickings can be slim.
Yes I said 2005-2006 because the Elise started in 2005. And yes I am aware it's hard to find one in the color you want :/ kind of a bummer but I will be patient until I find one that impresses me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
2005 Elise - very low mileage

Not sure if you are still looking but I'm reducing our collection of Lotus cars and have a 2005 Elise with only 7900 miles. The car is metallic aubergine - a rare color - with sports package, touring package and hardtop. Car has new rear Yolo tires and has had all Lotus service campagnes including the oil lines. Car is in Tucson, AZ and is as it came from the factory...not mods and has never been tracked.

Contact me at: [email protected] if you're interested.

Ben Cohen

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a friend with a 2006 Nightfall Blue Elise with 31,000 miles that has been meticulously maintained and in like new condition. Touring package, both roofs, biscuit interior, Team Dynamics and stock wheels. $31.5k PM me if you are serious. It is located in Atlanta, Ga area.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
There is a 2005 Elise on the LOONY site, LotusOwners Lotus Owners of New York for 31.5K. It appears to me that you should be able to get one in the 28K to 30K range.

I had several on my website over the winter that sold in that range.

Now if you want and Exige, or a 2006 Elise, you will pay a bit more, maybe 3-5K more

1 - 17 of 17 Posts