The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a 2005-2006 Lotus Elise, my preferred color is Ardent Red and Saffron Yellow. The mileage has to be lower than 10000 miles, preferred to be lower than 5000 miles. The touring package is a requirement and the sport package is a good plus. The soft top has to be in good condition and if the car comes with a hard top, it is very much appreciated. Please PM me ASAP. Thank you for your kind consideration and hope to hear from you soon.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I wouldn't want a 6-7 year car that has been driven less than 5,000 miles. That means it's not regularly started and run. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
52 Posts
2005 Elise Saffron Yellow

EliseLover - I bought a pristine 2005 Elise from a lotustalk regular in 2008 (i think). it now has less than 8000 miles on it. i did several modifications (Chuck Risen painted the valve covers, interior console, A/C Control Panel and Brake Handle). here is the link of the car that i bought from the seller (i found it in a search on this forum):

[SOLD] 2005 SY Elise - Northern VA

I haven't posted on LT for several years, but I'm cleaning out my garage (actually it is sitting in my car trailer as one car is leaving next week). The Elise has been garage kept and never seen the rain. The original owner was very meticulous and I am too. It's in the same condition as when i bought it except for the paint mods, a top speed exhaust and a mod to the air intake (which really makes the engine sound great). Never been tracked or run hard.

I just bought a Panamera (and have a Ferrari, Viper, SLK and an H2), so I just don't have the time to play around with the Elise much at all. (I am a typical Elise Owner - male, 54 and getting too old to get in and out!) If the price is right, i may sell. Let me know if you're interested and i can take some pix this weekend. Will be looking for $32k or so. Regards, syd

1 - 15 of 15 Posts