The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi All,

I am looking for a Clean titled Chrome Orange Elise. Will also consider White/Magnetic Blue. Would prefer touring (non LSS). Hardtop would be nice, but I don't see it being used too often. Condition is important but the car does not have to be showroom quality. Prefer <50k Miles.

I am located in Washington State, so the closer the better. If you have any friends who are considering selling and have something like this let me know. Hoping someone within a few states comes out of the woodwork.

Edit: I have a clean titled 2002 AP1 S2000 @ ~93k mi I would be willing to trade + cash. Or straight cash (I'm thinking this is more likely).

please PM me or post if you know of anything.

Edit: I'm buying MadMans car! Thanks!

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2005 Chrome Orange Elise for Sale

Good evening,

I am selling my 2005 Chrome Orange Lotus Elise. The car has around 43,000 miles. I have had it for less than two years. It is the most fun I have ever had. But if you have driven an Elise, you know that. I am selling to free up cash.

The title is clear and, to my knowledge, the car has never been in a collision. The front tires have around 2000 miles on them, as I replaced them not long ago. Other than that, the only thing I have had done is have it serviced. I drove it from Atlanta (where I bought it) home to central Wisconsin in the summer of 2012. It was a FANTASTIC drive. I used it as my daily driver for the rest of the summer and early fall, garaged the car over winter, and did not drive it much this past summer. It is garaged now.

The car has tinted windows, clearbra or star shield, focal speakers, and an after-market stereo. Other than that, I believe the car to be stock. I think it has the touring package (it has leather seats and power windows). I do not think it has the sport package, judging by the wheels.

The car will likely need new rear tires soon. One rear tail-light is half burned out. That being said, the car is amazing!

It is a difficult decision to sell. I have the car priced at $30,000, and believe this to be a great deal. I think this is the lowest-priced car of this caliber on the market. I have priced it that way for a quick sale and to make this easy. If you have a genuine interest and provide me with an email address, I can send you photos. Martin Machtan

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good evening,

I am selling my 2005 Chrome Orange Lotus Elise. The car has around 43,000 miles. I have had it for less than two years. It is the most fun I have ever had. But if you have driven an Elise, you know that. I am selling to free up cash.

The title is clear and, to my knowledge, the car has never been in a collision. The front tires have around 2000 miles on them, as I replaced them not long ago. Other than that, the only thing I have had done is have it serviced. I drove it from Atlanta (where I bought it) home to central Wisconsin in the summer of 2012. It was a FANTASTIC drive. I used it as my daily driver for the rest of the summer and early fall, garaged the car over winter, and did not drive it much this past summer. It is garaged now.

The car has tinted windows, clearbra or star shield, focal speakers, and an after-market stereo. Other than that, I believe the car to be stock. I think it has the touring package (it has leather seats and power windows). I do not think it has the sport package, judging by the wheels.

The car will likely need new rear tires soon. One rear tail-light is half burned out. That being said, the car is amazing!

It is a difficult decision to sell. I have the car priced at $30,000, and believe this to be a great deal. I think this is the lowest-priced car of this caliber on the market. I have priced it that way for a quick sale and to make this easy. If you have a genuine interest and provide me with an email address, I can send you photos. Martin Machtan

Hi Martin. I appreciate your post but I have money down on MadMan's car and intend to buy it. It is in the Lotus cars for sale board. I believe you will have no problem selling your car. GLWS!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts