The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to immediately buy a 2005-2008 Lotus Elise, Low Miles, 1-2x Owners, Clean/Stock or Tastefully Modded (READY TO BUY ASAP). Open to a Supercharger, preferably a factory one but open to non factory as well or N/A. Let me know what you have as I have money burning a hole in my pocket and Im ready right this second to buy one. I am in California so a 1-2x days drive or less is preferred but I can trailer it to me as well which is not a deal breaker. Thanks!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hi
I am located in NJ and I had listed my vehicle in the market but took it off as I couldn't just talk myself into selling it.
Feel free to pm me and I can share additional details.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
144 Posts
Not sure how firm you are on all the requirements, I know mine doesn't meet several, but I thought I would throw it out there. I have a laser blue, both sport and touring packages, both tops, it is however a rebuilt title with 60k on it. Was rebuilt by Wire Wheel, if you're not familiar with them, look them up, they have a stellar reputation for rebuilding these, and they sell more Elises than anyone else in the country (their claim, not mine). It's in amazing shape, PM me if interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts