The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to buy the front clam shell and all front end parts included within the clam shell; headlights, grills, etc.... Need to buy ASAP!

Please e-mail me at [email protected] for any parts available or pm me!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I've got a spare passenger side headlight housing, brand new in the box, that I won't be needing. I know they are close to $1000 from the dealer. Shoot me an offer.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I've got a spare passenger side headlight housing, brand new in the box, that I won't be needing. I know they are close to $1000 from the dealer. Shoot me an offer.
I think they are just over $800 a piece. I just had both of mine replaced under warranty for hazing and that's what the ticket said.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think they are just over $800 a piece. I just had both of mine replaced under warranty for hazing and that's what the ticket said.
That is warranty cost. The dealer doesnt get to charge Lotus full retail.

op - whats your location? What color? Perfect condition or is slight damage ok?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The estimate on my now totaled Elise listed them in the $980 range for each.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is warranty cost. The dealer doesnt get to charge Lotus full retail.

op - whats your location? What color? Perfect condition or is slight damage ok?
Located in San Diego. I would prefer no damage please. I just bought the car; it's blue so I guess they come with the dark headlights? would also like the assembly.

I am also going to install HID's; would the stock assembly work? any recommendations?

·
Registered
398 Posts
I will be selling this clam in 2-3 weeks
http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54760
Clam is definitely repairable, absolutely no damage above seam line. The insurance company is buying me a new one. I'm in Sacramento, so shipping wouldn't be terrible.

Let me know if you want it and make me an offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts