The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the thread title says:

WTB: 2005 or 2006 Elise within a few hours drive of Rochester, NY.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,685 Posts
tvacc or zygotesoup will know of anything locally.....PM them.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I have a 05

Elise, Sport and touring, CF front end, CF seat, Harness, all stock parts.
Brand new Advan A048 LTS Been tracked, does a 2:17 at WGI
ww111 (at) yahoo.com

(in Cicero)

·
Registered
167 Posts
I live and work in Westchester and would be happy to "check out" a Lotus that you're interested in if its close to me (and a bit of a drive for you).

Sometimes it's helpful to get a third party enthusiest's opinion of a car before making a long trip...

·
Premium Member
2,993 Posts
Hi all,

There are just no cars in our area or in the LOONYs that are for sale. A very nice California Elise just sold at the MINI dealer here in Buffalo. The guy that bought it has joined the LOONYs.
Elises are getting hard to find. Those that have them want to keep them, and since they are not making any more, supply and demand.

I think we are going to see some really unheard of things happen to the pricing on Elises going forward. I just dont see them coming down much past the 25K mark.

edit....oh, when you find one, join the LOONYs. Nice bunch of people.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
I have a Lotus Racing Green 2005 Elise I am thinking of selling. Hard top, softop, touring pack. Very nice shape, recently served at a new Lotus dealer complete with an ECU update. Has about 22,000 miles on it. Looks and runs awesome a real head turner. Biscuit interior. I am in Virginia, but it is a nice day drive to upstate New York. Interested?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a Lotus Racing Green 2005 Elise I am thinking of selling. Hard top, softop, touring pack. Very nice shape, recently served at a new Lotus dealer complete with an ECU update. Has about 22,000 miles on it. Looks and runs awesome a real head turner. Biscuit interior. I am in Virginia, but it is a nice day drive to upstate New York. Interested?
Possibly. What $$$ are you asking for it? Sounds like a car I would like, but my only concern is that I would feel bad if one of us drove that distance to check it out and a deal didn't work out.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,685 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've been talking with ww111 off-line, and I will checking out his Elise when he gets back in town in a few weeks. We have a tentative deal going, just need to confirm all is good with a test drive and examination.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts