The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB: 2006 Aspen White Over Black Elise

I am looking for a well equipped 2006 Aspen White Over Black Elise.

Special Consideration given to Aspen White Elise's that were optioned with:

*Touring Pack
*Hard Top
*Premium Pack
*Black Pack
*Limited Slip
*Stage II Exhaust
*Starshield

The price I am willing to pay is solely dependent on Condition & Miles
(Elise's with previous body or paint repairs will not be considered)

I am located in Portland Oregon, but I have no issues traveling cash in hand for the right car.

If you have or know of someone with an Elise I might be interested in please feel free to send them my way. I can be reached via pm

Thank You For Looking!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aspen Not Alpine

Title of post should read ASPEN white:D

Still Searching!

·
Registered
143 Posts
please keep us updated on your findings and such...you are looking for exactly what I will want when the time is right :)

Good luck!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sponge - Will do!

If anyone out there has a well equipped Aspen White Over Black 2006 drop me a line so we can exchange contact info.(I am in no hurry to find the perfect car, and it's always nice to have a buyer in your back pocket should you decide to sell)

I am looking for a LOADED example -

Touring
Hardtop
Limited Slip

Even better if it was optioned with....

Premium
Sport Pack

Cheers!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Check out Scottsdale Lotus. They've had a brand new 2006 Aspen White since I bought mine about 1 1/2 years ago. I believe it had a sport pack but no hardtop.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Good Luck! There might have been a dozen or so total cars imported into the US in the 2006 MY the color combo you want and equipped as you describe. Maybe fewer! How many of those are for sale?

Good to remember:

2500 cars delivered in MY 2005 Probably a hundred or more of those wrecked or otherwise butchered (ex: TV screens in headrests). I believe there were 18+ colors.
Maybe 1000 Exige and Elise MY2006 combined, probably fewer. Spread out over 20+ exterior colors.
Maybe 500 to 600 MY 2007 Elise & Exige S. Maybe a few, but not many, more. Again, over 20 exterior color options.
Maybe a couple hundred or so 2008's altogether. A color choice palette to humble Crayola.

With as many as 25 or more colors (depending on year), and various options, specific color and option combos can be extremely rare birds indeed!

A buyer with few specific must haves...it's a buyer's market.

A buyer with specific must haves...it's a seller's market.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts