The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I have wrecked mine -eek- I am wondering if anybody wants to sell their Exige to me.

If the car is right, I will pay fairly. I spend a lot of time on this forum and am quite familiar with where the price should be. So, please don't ask for one hundred million dollars! :no:

Preferred colors: grey, silver, white.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Ready to sell my 2008 Exige 240

Hi, I am thinking about selling my Aspen White 08 Exige 240. The car has 5800 miles, and has been babied its whole life. It is my fourth Lotus, but I hardly drive it anymore. Has some extras but comes with all the stock parts. I will only accept $54,000. If this is too much, I understand. Thanks, Pete:sad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a silver 07 exige s

Have a 2007 exige s with track pak, lux pak, traction control. Race belts on both seats, 2sets of wheels and tires ( 1 set used hoosier r comp the other are newly mounted brand new toyos ). We have new sector 111 racepedals never installed, sector111tow hooks, lightweight braille battery with cutoff switch. The car has starshield and the sidepanels have barn covered with carbonfiber look vinyl for added protection. This is our second season running this car in autocross and we love it, just want to go wheel to wheel racing now....
this car has the usual stress cracks in fiberglass and smudges from cones but never wrecked or damaged in any way....asking 37,500 obo

Call with any questions...618-231-2828

·
Registered
116 Posts
I've been thinking of selling mine, too. Never tracked, always garaged, see signature for current mods, I'd prefer to sell with stock parts back on but am willing to set it up however desired, except the factory 260 upgrade, that's not coming off. I'd be looking for $55,000. 4500 miles. PM if at all interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts