The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in buying 2007 Exige S.

I love graphite grey. I wouldn't mind storm titanium, black, white.

My budget is around $35K.

I am located in Northern Virginia. So, I prefer somewhere I can drive back.

Thank you in advance for any response.

Ryan:UK:

·
Registered
6,556 Posts
I am interested in buying 2007 Exige S.

I love graphite grey. I wouldn't mind storm titanium, black, white.

My budget is around $35K.

I am located in Northern Virginia. So, I prefer somewhere I can drive back.Thank you in advance for any response.

Ryan:UK:
Being as how there are a total of about 300 or so 2007 Exige S in the country, and of those a handful for sale at any given time (although a guy is selling his storm titanium right now...albeit above your budget and more in line with current market)...that distance criteria will really, really limit your options.

I had a graphite grey 06, it's a great color. Complicating your search is that there is a handful of 07 GG's in the entire country.

Best of luck. It's good to have color preferences and desired options, and good to want to limit search to a geographic area, but there are just so few of these things that the more you keep an open mind and factor shipping your (close to) ideal car potentially across country will get you in a car a lot sooner. When I was selling my Canyon Red 07, I had guys from other parts of the country feeling I needed to come down on my price to accommodate their shipping needs. Didn't have to, there were buyers locally and there were buyers who were willing to pay the shipping and the asking price.

Best of luck with your search.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Being as how there are a total of about 300 or so 2007 Exige S in the country, and of those a handful for sale at any given time (although a guy is selling his storm titanium right now...albeit above your budget and more in line with current market)...that distance criteria will really, really limit your options.

I had a graphite grey 06, it's a great color. Complicating your search is that there is a handful of 07 GG's in the entire country.

Best of luck. It's good to have color preferences and desired options, and good to want to limit search to a geographic area, but there are just so few of these things that the more you keep an open mind and factor shipping your (close to) ideal car potentially across country will get you in a car a lot sooner. When I was selling my Canyon Red 07, I had guys from other parts of the country feeling I needed to come down on my price to accommodate their shipping needs. Didn't have to, there were buyers locally and there were buyers who were willing to pay the shipping and the asking price.

Best of luck with your search.
Thank you thank you!

I saw one from MD selling for $36K OBO recently and few others in $35-40K range. That's how I came up with my budget. May be I should also look for 2006 Exige even though it's NA.

I will probably be patient and take my time since there's about 2 month left of drivable season for this year.

·
He's on fire!
3,278 Posts
He can drive it back from CA. I thought he meant he wanted a running one! :eek:

...that distance criteria will really, really limit your options.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts