The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How’s it going LT!

Im fairly new to this forum. I’m hoping I can get into a Elise s2 for around $25k . Im located in SoCal but willing to travel with in the US and transport or drive the car home.

TIA
jason

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't suspect you'll find a clean title car in that price range unless very high mileage. However, you may find a perfectly useable/great salvage or rebuilt title Elise in that range...or close. Pretty exceptional to find a nice Elise in that price range..

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't suspect you'll find a clean title car in that price range unless very high mileage. However, you may find a perfectly useable/great salvage or rebuilt title Elise in that range...or close. Pretty exceptional to find a nice Elise in that price range..
How’s it going LT!

Im fairly new to this forum. I’m hoping I can get into a Elise s2 for around $25k . Im located in SoCal but willing to travel with in the US and transport or drive the car home.

TIA
jason
Jason - Check here: Low Mileage 2005 Elise

The price really is negotiable.

Gerry

·
Registered
150 Posts
Jason, I've got a clean-title two-owner (I purchased directly from the original owner) 2005 Lotus Elise in San Jose, CA that I will need to sell since I am losing my parking space and everything else around me is uneconomical given how infrequently I am driving the car. I'll PM you with details or feel free to reach out to me if you are interested. I can work with your $25K budget. Larry

·
Premium Member
663 Posts
I would jump on those $25k Elises if everything checks out before they are gone. Thats a great price!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jason, I've got a clean-title two-owner (I purchased directly from the original owner) 2005 Lotus Elise in San Jose, CA that I will need to sell since I am losing my parking space and everything else around me is uneconomical given how infrequently I am driving the car. I'll PM you with details or feel free to reach out to me if you are interested. I can work with your $25K budget. Larry
(Apologies for the thread hijack, admins please delete if this is not kosher)

Larry, do you mind sharing your contact details (email preferably)? I’m based in the Bay and looking for an Elise (see my WTB thread in this sub-forum :)).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts