1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
www.ogracing.com is offering 20% and up off last year's harnesses.

buying used involves assessing potential damage/fraying to the belts and/or buckle, loosing one or more years on the FIA date, and not having all of the mounting hardware. saving a few bucks on this puchase may or may not be in your best interest, but that's just my opinion.

after-sales support is important should you run into any problems with your install, such as needing longer eye bolts (you will) and locating suitable backer plates (you will) and wanting extra locking washers (you may).

good luck. :up:

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the repy and link!

those look like great prices.

thats kinda why i want to go cheap. if i dont like the set up i wount mind so much. and if i do like it, i will upgrade.

thanks agine for the link.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
5 or 6 point, buy new also(or never installed).
as ace10 says, who knows what happened to the used one.
when they are involved in a wreck , they should be changed out from what i understand.
but hey, its only your body your protecting; right?

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Well, I'm selling my harness bar, camera mount and two 4 point Schroth harnesses fresh out of my Elise. However, I will not be selling them for $9.99. That doesn't smell right LOL. Mine, new, were about $750 for the three components plus mount. I haven't finalized a price. And I'm local, so I could help with installation as part of the deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts