The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yupp you guessed it...just another Miata guy trying to buy some seats. I'm really surprised you don't ban us but hey we're helping a fellow sports car community get rid of some of there stuff so...

Email me if you'd like or post pics here. Let me see what you got. I'm not very savy web it comes to these seats...but ill do some searching here.

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to mention I live in Socal, zip is 90242

[email protected]

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Crap I just realized this is the for sale and not WTB section. Mods can you please move to the appropriate section.

To answer your question Garret the Elise seats are highly sought after buy Miata guys because it one of the few seats the fits and doesn't look out of place when compared to most aftermarket seats. Don't get me wrong theres a lot of options but it useally means big money.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Crap I just realized this is the for sale and not WTB section. Mods can you please move to the appropriate section.

To answer your question Garret the Elise seats are highly sought after buy Miata guys because it one of the few seats the fits and doesn't look out of place when compared to most aftermarket seats. Don't get me wrong theres a lot of options but it useally means big money.
Thanks! I understand now

Sent from my ADR6300 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. Yes I am still in the market and preferably for the black ones...probax or non-probax.

I'm not gonna say how much I'm looking to spend because I'm really not sure how much they go for but lets just say 1000 or less shipped if that's possible and less for the biscuit because I'll have to reupholster them. Other wise I'll just get some authentic Brides.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Crap Sorry I didn't get back in time. I'm deployed oversees and internet is few and far in between so please be patient and I will gladly do business.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I have a set of black cloth seats from my 9000 mile 2005 Elise, in excellent condition. Located in CT. Looking for $750 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
I have a pair of black 2005 Black Leather Seats (w/lumbar support pump) with less then 10k Miles on them. PM me you best offer since I have several. Seats will be available in about 3 weeks. Excellent condition from a the Touring packaged Elise

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You've been pm'd

I have a pair of black 2005 Black Leather Seats (w/lumbar support pump) with less then 10k Miles on them. PM me you best offer since I have several. Seats will be available in about 3 weeks. Excellent condition from a the Touring packaged Elise

1 - 18 of 18 Posts