The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a spare or unused AC retrofit kit from the 2007+, part number A120P0149S?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone have a recommendation on this for purchase in the US? I see folks were getting them for as low as $120 but now the only options I see are Lotus Garage for 188 or elise-shop (not in the US) for $136 plus shipping.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone have a recommendation on this for purchase in the US? I see folks were getting them for as low as $120 but now the only options I see are Lotus Garage for 188 or elise-shop (not in the US) for $136 plus shipping.
Well I didn't hear back from anyone so I ordered the one from Lotus Garage. Not too happy that it cost 188.00 plus they charged $30.00 for shipping. What a rip-off!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Followup

Just to let everyone know, I finally got the AC Retrofit Kit. The folks at Lotus Garage refunded part of my shipping. They explained that they don't know the shipping price when you order due to the fact that some items are not in stock. I think they also don't have everything logged regarding weight, etc. Not a great way to run an online catalogue business, but...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts