The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has a set of AD07's sitting around, please let me know. I need rears mainly, but will consider taking a whole set. As long as you can't see the air in the tires, I'll consider them. Please let me know.

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
If anyone has a set of AD07's sitting around, please let me know. I need rears mainly, but will consider taking a whole set. As long as you can't see the air in the tires, I'll consider them. Please let me know.
Does that mean you're not selling the car?

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
AD07's on an M3? What's going on over there at bimmerfest.com?

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Does that mean you're not selling the car?
Technically she is still for sale, but now that the sun is out, I'm going to try driving her some more and see if I can fall in love for a second time.

Bump for AD07's. :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
I have a set or rears down to the wear bars. I will be replacing them, but would send them to you for the cost of dismounting and shipping if you are interested.. course you would have to be pretty desparate for tires to mount them on something, but I could always send you photos..

- Allen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts