The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ideal car would be a stock '06 Elise, Aspen White on black with Touring and Sport packages, LSD and StarShield.

BUT, since I'm shopping for a pre-owned hand-built car in limited production, I know I'm likely going to have to settle. I'd prefer black interior, but realistically, I'd consider any car with mods, regardless of year, packages and options.

Have something to sell or know or something available? Call, text, PM, leave a message, whatever -- the sooner I can find something, the happier I'd be! :clap: Any location in the U.S. would be fine, I've flown out to drive a car home before, or I could ship it with the right price. I happen to live in NJ.

Email
lotustalk(at)nofear13x(dot)com

Cell
five one six three five six six five five six

·
Registered
157 Posts
06 Elise

I sent an email to you this evening with an 06 Aspen White Elise. Take a look and let me know if you would have interest.

Thanks,

Bill Nuccio
630-878-4629

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think I've already found what I'm looking for, actually. That looks like an awesome car though, and pretty much what I'd like 'my' car to be one day, but I'm looking for something relatively stock to start with. Thanks for the info though, and best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for the quick response. If it does not work out with the one you found, feel free to give me a call. This one was built with Limted Slip, Sport, Touring, Hard top and Starshield along with the other upgrades.

Regards!!

Bill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts