The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know most of you guys will understandibly want to try and get the usual $32 to $35k for your Elise, but if you get desperate and can't find a buyer feel free to PM me:D I'm looking to spend $28 to $30k in a little higher mileage Elise. Only Aspen White...wait, I'd take an Ardent red for $27k:rolleyes: This post is serious by the way...sorry for the tone:cool:

the waiting game begins...

oh by the way. I have a 1997 BMW 528ia with over $10,000 in tasteful mods(pm me for mod list). 111,000 miles. for trade or sale. $8,900 with mods. $6,400 with them removed. Here's some pics...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I might be wrong, but I think the AW was not available until 06. Even the dealer will offer more for an 06 than you are asking so not so sure it will happen. Btw, I have an aspen white, but not high mileage, and not for sale. :p

·
Registered
685 Posts
OP, this thread is 9 months too early.

AW is a 2006 color. Like Murix, my Elise is AW too. Ask me again in 10 yrs if it's for sale :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Even the dealer will offer more for an 06 than you are asking so not so sure it will happen. Btw, I have an aspen white, but not high mileage, and not for sale. :p
That's why I said "let the waiting game begin". Whenever someone feels ready to let theirs go for that much just let me know. I'm not in a hurry, but I know some sellers are in a hurry.;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts