The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Need both driver and passenger sides. PM me a price shipped to 97006.
Do you need the CV's, tripods and intermediate bearing support too?, or just the axles.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these will be spares for racing, so ideally they'd be complete to swap on as quickly as possible. that said, interested to hear what you've got.

·
Registered
846 Posts
these will be spares for racing, so ideally they'd be complete to swap on as quickly as possible. that said, interested to hear what you've got.
Everything except the outer CV joints, from an 05 with about 40K when pulled. Nothing wrong with them, needed custom ones for my gearbox.

You seriously think that you're going to break these? I don't think any one's managed that so far...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everything except the outer CV joints, from an 05 with about 40K when pulled. Nothing wrong with them, needed custom ones for my gearbox.

You seriously think that you're going to break these? I don't think any one's managed that so far...
a fellow competitor with similar prep managed to break the driver side axle off inside the tranny - had to pull the whole thing to get it back out. he's actually on LT too (ryno); i'm sure he'll chime in if he sees this.

hoosier grip + bumpy course + rear wheel in air = srs bsns!

i got caught out two weeks ago without a spare tranny and my r&p grenaded in a similar scenario. last week was hectic trying to source parts, r&r, and get focused for another national event that weekend. i don't want to be without axles if they let go instead next time, since i figure they'll be more difficult to source if timing is critical.

·
Registered
846 Posts
a fellow competitor with similar prep managed to break the driver side axle off inside the tranny - had to pull the whole thing to get it back out. he's actually on LT too (ryno); i'm sure he'll chime in if he sees this.

hoosier grip + bumpy course + rear wheel in air = srs bsns!

i got caught out two weeks ago without a spare tranny and my r&p grenaded in a similar scenario. last week was hectic trying to source parts, r&r, and get focused for another national event that weekend. i don't want to be without axles if they let go instead next time, since i figure they'll be more difficult to source if timing is critical.
PM'd...

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have a brand new set from a 2010....07 miles on them (came off of Steven Tyler's Hennessy venom gt before it got built) pm me if interested

1 - 7 of 7 Posts