The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone here that has upgraded from the base suspension and would like to sell me their original shocks? I have the LSS now and would like to try the base suspension for weekend trips and everyday driving.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Is there anyone here that has upgraded from the base suspension and would like to sell me their original shocks? I have the LSS now and would like to try the base suspension for weekend trips and everyday driving.
Trade?

·
Registered
276 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you're willing to wait a while I'll have a base suspension available. I have the new suspension but I don't have time to install it right now.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Have you considered upgrading to adjustables?

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
FWIW, I just went the other way with the suspension and wheels switch. I can't imagine going back. The ride comfort is only slightly less, while the thrill factor is much better.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
I think you'll get a lot of offers here... I have an orig. set also with 10 K on them.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have you considered upgrading to adjustables?
I have but I thought this might be a good way to smooth out the ride without spending $2k on adjustables.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts