The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kids:

I'm looking for a set of Black LSS wheels for my Elise. I'd prefer to find someone local in SoCal/LA. I'll be in San Diego this weekend, so that would be easy as well. They must be straight and rash free - with or without meat on them.

I'd consider a set of the Lotus Sport (5-spoke) wheels as well. Don't bother filling this thread telling me how much better the Sport wheels are - I get it. I just don't really like the way they look - but I'm still considering them.

Unfortunately I just missed a couple local sets by days. :(

Thanks all!

cj

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Hey CJ,

Have you ever considered the Lotus 5-spoke Sport wheels? I here it's so much better ;)

Not to thread jack but I am, I thought you sold your Elise :shrug: Long time no speak.

And now back to our regular scheduled program :D

I thought I heard Dave S. saying something about a set laying somewhere, I'll ask tomorrow.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you ever considered the Lotus 5-spoke Sport wheels? I here it's so much better ;)

Not to thread jack but I am, I thought you sold your Elise :shrug: Long time no speak.

And now back to our regular scheduled program :D

I thought I heard Dave S. saying something about a set laying somewhere, I'll ask tomorrow.
Abe, you smartass - I see somethings never change.

I tried to sell her, but no one would have her. All we have is each other, so I sent her off to fat camp, and now she's all mine. She's at BH Lotus right now, check her out if you are in the area - she looks AMAZING.

See what DS has to say. I'll throw in a set of heels for you and a box of Scotch for him.

Thanks for the thread jack by the way. I'm trying to negotiate some commerce here Abe...

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What what?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts