The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking for a full set of 4 black LSS wheels in excellent condition (no curbing, rash, etc). i want a pre-2008 set as i believe that is when they changed the front wheel size to be a half inch narrower, which i do not want (someone correct me on the year if i'm wrong). would also like center caps to be included, but that's not a deal-breaker...
i have a brand new set of R888's sitting in my garage at the moment, so i'm not interested in tires.
i'm located at 35758 - please PM me with a price which includes shipping. i saw a set go on here last night for ~1200, but barely missed it and i've seen several sets in the 1200-1400 range, i just don't seem to be around when they are posted.
i can pay via credit card on paypal or can send a check and wait for it to clear, whatever.

thanks, - j

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump for me :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
Rear only LSS wheels

I have a set of rear, black LSS wheels, very few miles, no damage or scratches, located in Northern California. Shipping will be from 94087, your method.

I know this is only half of what you want. They are the correct width...

Michael

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a set of rear, black LSS wheels, very few miles, no damage or scratches, located in Northern California. Shipping will be from 94087, your method.

I know this is only half of what you want. They are the correct width...

Michael
hi michael, thanks for the offer, but i'll probably stick with looking for a whole set. thanks again, - j

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a set with A6 H. on them. I think they are pretty clean, but I haven't really looked them over in awhile as they have been used for the track. I will get some pictures if there is interest. I think I have brand new center caps for them too.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mjnova - there is definitely some interest as i have not bought a set yet. i'm interested in wheels that are in great condition - these will be my main wheels and i keep my car pretty clean.
please check out your wheels and let me know their condition. what kind of center caps do you have - black or yellow/green, just curious?
also, what are A6 H? are these hoosiers?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts