The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes, you read correctly, I actually WANT the speaker :) I really only need one, but will buy the pair if need be.

My drivers side speaker rim somehow bent outwards (See here for details) so the speaker grill not longer fits on. Please PM me if you have one or both of these lying around and want to get rid of them. I've no idea what they'd be worth so let's make a deal :)

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Yes, you read correctly, I actually WANT the speaker :) I really only need one, but will buy the pair if need be.

My drivers side speaker rim somehow bent outwards (See here for details) so the speaker grill not longer fits on. Please PM me if you have one or both of these lying around and want to get rid of them. I've no idea what they'd be worth so let's make a deal :)
Front of Rears? I have the rears...

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are you saying that the "grill" wont fit back into the channel in the plastic ring around the speaker?
Correct, it looks as if someone took a flat head screwdriver and pried it out, bending it in the process ... if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did they bend the grill or the ring? I do have them both, but no need to get the part you dont need.
The grill itself seems to be in perfect shape. The ring that the grill sits in is warped on one part which doesn't allow the grill to actually get seated so it's always loose. Please forgive my ignorance, but I though the ring in which the grill sits in was part of the physical speaker? At least, it looks like it is.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Let me know if you are still stuck. I'm pretty sure I still have both my front and rears in a box in my garage somewhere.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did they bend the grill or the ring? I do have them both, but no need to get the part you dont need.
Cory1000 was correct, all I really needed was the ring. I have a forum member sending me some. Thank you to all that replied :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts