The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Self explanatory. Phil isn't making them for a while, so I want one.

Lots of people sell their cars, so if you are selling yours and don't need the bar and/or don't use yours anymore, you need to sell it to me.

I will give you fair value and I'll even throw a betamax version of 'Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo".

Hit me up.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Lol, a title with four words (or acronyms) of 3 letters, is this an omen of the coming apocalypse?

·
Registered
257 Posts
Sorry for the slightly off-topic reply, but your supplemental offer cracked me up. I saw "Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo" in the theater, and, for 28 years, have used it as my go-to example of personal bad cinematic taste. Now I'm off to Netflix to see if I can find it there to see again.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tow dead deer of course! Nah, thought it would be good for when the wife and I head to our place in lame geneva. We usually have lots of house crap that needs to go so there ya go. And then just for stuff that doesn't fit the boot for errands and crap.

Found one but shipping was ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using AG Free

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,731 Posts
I tow dead deer of course! Nah, thought it would be good for when the wife and I head to our place in lame geneva. We usually have lots of house crap that needs to go so there ya go. And then just for stuff that doesn't fit the boot for errands and crap.

Found one but shipping was ridiculous.
I wanted to say what you said, but didn't want to jinx myself and thought it might have been a bit too soon! Anyways if I find one I will let you know!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts