The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WTB/WTT CA: 05+ Lotus Elise or Exige / Have 2005 Subaru STi

Hey guys,

I am new to the Lotus world, i come from the world of Subarus and currently own a modified 2005 STI. I am looking to sell that and purchase a Lotus. Below is a brief breakdown of what i am looking for:
- No Yellow or Orange
- If its 05/06 it needs to have the extended warranty
- Touring Package would be nice
- Low mileage
- NO DAMAGE WHAT SO EVER! (includes rock chips and pitting on the front)
- Clean interior, no drag marks on the door sills
- Mild modifications

Shoot me pictures, details, and a price. Best way to get ahold of me is email: [email protected]

if there i any interest, i have a 2005 STI i would be interested in trading. It is a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI in Obsidean Black Pearl (black with teal flake). The car has a clean title and has been well taken care of, washed every week and detailed once a month. Oil changed when needed, major mileage services done, tires rotated, brakes replaced, etc. All warranty issues have been replaced, clutch and brakes are good, and car is in perfect mechanical condition. Car currently has 69k mileage and growing everyday as it is currently my daily driver. 75% of the miles are highway miles (I-5) from San Luis Obispo to Sacramento and back. Car has mild upgrades: Pioneer Avic F90BT Navigation and DVD system with ipod hook up wired into center console, Gram Lights 57f Forged Rims, WRX Trunks, 2007 STI Interior giving ski pass through option, Perrin radiator shroud, all weather mats, triple gauge pack with hood, JDM Spec C type RAR shift knob, blue STI mats, and 35% tint all the way around.

THanks

Will

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Added trade of my STI if anybody is interested. I am in the process of parting it out and getting ready to sell it so i will update the thread as neccesary.

Will

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
What price were you looking for? :shrug:

Having absolutely no scuffs on the sidesills or minor pitting in the starshield is highly unlikely. You may want to just consider buying new.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What price were you looking for? :shrug:

Having absolutely no scuffs on the sidesills or minor pitting in the starshield is highly unlikely. You may want to just consider buying new.
Price depends on the car. Elise vs Exige, SC vs non SC, touring vs non touring, sports packages, mileage, etc. For a ruff of what i want to spend...well again depends on the car but i guess up to 45k.

I just went to the local lotus dealership and they have a pre-owned ST 07 Elise with 6k and not a mark on it. Also went and looked at a PP exige for sale with 11k DD 06 with a small scrape on the very bottom of the bumper from a driveway ramp and a small ding on the left again under the bumper probably from a bouncing rock, all not viable until you are on your hands and knees. It is possible to find a lotus with no damage to the front. Now for the side sills, i will agree its damn hard to not scrape the side sills, but there is a difference between a scrape where it is cut, or a scrape where there is a mark and you rubbed it out. Most drag marks should come out. I would imagine a owner of a lotus would take pride in his or her car and take the extra 2 seconds to be aware of themselves and not drag their feet to the point where they leave a perminant mark.

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So right now I am leaning towards a 06 Exige with less then 15k and preferably in a silver. I would also be interested in a newer elise in a silver. Would be interested in a blue exige as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts