The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Exige covers

Hi,

My name is John and I'm the parts manager at Fox Valley Motorcars in West Chicago Il. Considering the fact that Lotus car covers have become crazy expensive I had some custom covers made which do not have the Lotus emblem on them. They are black and fit perfectly. They are $279.00 and I can send you a picture tomorrow morning. My phone number is 1-888-798-4422. I'll be here tomorrow at 6:30 central time. Please call if you have any questions.

·
Banned
118 Posts
Hi,

My name is John and I'm the parts manager at Fox Valley Motorcars in West Chicago Il. Considering the fact that Lotus car covers have become crazy expensive I had some custom covers made which do not have the Lotus emblem on them. They are black and fit perfectly. They are $279.00 and I can send you a picture tomorrow morning. My phone number is 1-888-798-4422. I'll be here tomorrow at 6:30 central time. Please call if you have any questions.
Make sure you post the pics instead of just sending them to him

·
Registered
948 Posts
Hi,

We all want a picture of it on a car....

·
Registered
80 Posts
+1 CA Carcovers products.

Weave material can leave a dust pattern on the car. That stops if you throw sheets on first as a liner, and then the official cover.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts