The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a carbon fiber spark plug cover similar to the one below or one without the lettering and graphics.

PM me if you have one that want to sell.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
there was a guy out of WI making them for the celicas (on newcelica forums)... but he dissapeared a couple years ago after he bought another car iirc

he made plain ones as well & were under $100 (although a little smaller than the Reverie)

i tried diggin on all of those other forums to find one but they dont pop up often & get sold quickly when they do

i was thnking about sending him a pm on that forum but i doubt he would ever see it... & he didnt really have a website either but ran a group buy years ago

this probably doesnt help you, but maybe gives you another possible outlet to check for CF covers (without having to shell out $200+ for a peice thats worth half of that)

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Aww shucks, that sucks; I liked the Exige set they have up. Any word if theyre going to create a new mold or is this site history?
Not as yet. He told me that he may not have time to do so for a while...

·
Registered
424 Posts
I seem to remember LT member itslotawrk made a some but he is not a vendor yet here in LT. Perhaps you should contact him here and ask if he will offer them once he's a vendor here.
Check his thread name "been awhile" and you will see his work.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I seem to remember LT member itslotawrk made a some but he is not a vendor yet here in LT. Perhaps you should contact him here and ask if he will offer them once he's a vendor here.
Check his thread name "been awhile" and you will see his work.
THX

1 - 12 of 12 Posts