The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy one logo cap on the wheels

One of mine has faded to where there is no silver paint for the words or outline on the green area of the logo.

Does anybody have one of these logo caps? Where can I buy one if not??

Thanks for the help...

·
Banned
874 Posts
try sweetdaddyd

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I believe they are about $25 at the dealer.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Can't you just pop out the plastic piece and replace it with a new Lotus sticker? If you can measure the diameter of the logo for me I might have one you can have.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I make black and silver wheel centers that apply over the stock ones. They are on my website for $50 for the set. (I also have custom matching steering wheel emblems for $20) I will make 2 tone custom colored ones for $100 set. (like the black and orange for my car) You must be very patient with me on the custom ones though, it takes me a while to do them. Need to work them in around other jobs and conditions need to be just right (no humidity which is hard in GA even with the de-humidifiers) They usually take a couple tries as well before I get a perfect set. The doming resin is very finicky.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I need the actual center cap, not just the sticker cover, but eventually will get the black centers that you produce.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Guys,

There are two styles of caps. Thick ones, used in at least '05 models and maybe early '06 and the thinner caps. Check out lotusgarage.com they list both of them. The thick ones do not fit on wheels that need the thinner ones. I found out the hard way.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I looked up the part the other day on lotusgarage, and it shows two parts. I emailed those guys to see which one was the one I needed. They did not respond, but I have an 06 Exige, and the center caps do not match flush (I do not have the base aka touring wheels).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts