The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a CF center console, in very good or hopefully better condition, for sale please let me know.

Thanks, Todd

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Todd. I have the carbon fiber center console that is in pretty good condition and I would really prefer to end up with a leather wrapped version and wouldn't mind going stock for a while if you want to work a trade into this. I am in Wis. Rapids but the car is in a storage garage about 15 minutes from here, so if you are interested in either waiting a month or two or taking a short trip to check it out and possibly work out a deal, just let me know. Peter K.

·
Vendor
1,359 Posts
Hi Todd. I have the carbon fiber center console that is in pretty good condition and I would really prefer to end up with a leather wrapped version and wouldn't mind going stock for a while if you want to work a trade into this. I am in Wis. Rapids but the car is in a storage garage about 15 minutes from here, so if you are interested in either waiting a month or two or taking a short trip to check it out and possibly work out a deal, just let me know. Peter K.
If he doesn't work a deal on this I will. Not trying to thread jack but 2nd dibs! Haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts