The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Look for a CG Lock - if yo've upgrade to a full harness, please keep me in mind! :D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Will you be at the VIR lotus event on Wednesday? I have one new in the package.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will you be at the VIR lotus event on Wednesday? I have one new in the package.
I've read a few threads on the event but I haven 't purchased a helmet, etc. as of yet. Hopefully I'll be able to do a few events this year.

I almost purchased a CGLock on Blackwatch but was just wondering if someone had one that they were no longer using.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
There is something to be said for support for the CG Lock. I used to sell these by the hundreds and sometimes, you will want to go back to the supplier and replace a part. CG Lock is famous for their aftersales service, so pick someone that can help you.

Personally... and not everyone will agree, but I hope some do... I like supporting companies that support the forum. That would be Sector111 and BWR.

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
bwr's pricing is much better than s111's on this item. bwr offers a discount on multiples.

i would advise buying two if you have an instructor on the track... two reasons: some organizers mandate equal equipment both both driver and passenger, and this could be applicable to the CGlock, and also if it assists in any way to keep your passenger from sliding around in his/her seat and interfering with your driving then it's a huge safety/comfort addition.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts