The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an enthusiast and an engineer. I make decent money, but I am not a rich man. This doesn't stop me from collecting cars. I baby my vehicles like nobody I know. I have been on the verge of depression for the last few months pining for my favorite car the Elise and I've made the decision to not waste any more time. Now that I am ready to buy I find the market is very limited, especially in California. Please, anyone who is considering selling contact me.

My limitation are as follows:

$30k price limit.
Close to or in California best.
Preferably under 20k miles.

Please PM, email, call or text.

[email protected]
(909) 214-7105

·
Back to the Future, again
6,205 Posts
I am an enthusiast and an engineer. I make decent money, but I am not a rich man. This doesn't stop me from collecting cars. I baby my vehicles like nobody I know. I have been on the verge of depression for the last few months pining for my favorite car the Elise and I've made the decision to not waste any more time. Now that I am ready to buy I find the market is very limited, especially in California. Please, anyone who is considering selling contact me.

My limitation are as follows:

$30k price limit.
Close to or in California best.
Preferably under 20k miles.

Please PM, email, call or text.

[email protected]
(909) 214-7105
Your price needs to go up or your mileage limit needs to go up. Or you have to be a bit patient.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going the patient route. I've found several '05's and a couple '06's in my range, but they are either too far away or the wrong color.

I should add Krypton Green as well.

·
I'll do it my way
312 Posts
Agreed, just be patient. You could also consider local cars of the wrong color and having it vinyl'd to something that's harder to come by, like the white.

Sometimes the price/closeness advantage is enough to cover a fresh paint job to something you'd like.

Just something to consider. Good luck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts