The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTB: Complete Supercharger kit for 2005 Elise (including ECU and all hardware)
thanks
Andy

·
Premium Member
1,375 Posts
Andy, I see you are a long time member. It would behoove you to just get the rev 300 or 400 through BOE. I have seen many members go the route of piecing together turbo/supercharger kits just to spend way more money in the end and not have the reliability and proven tune associated with a kit. Now these cars are getting up in age and many things need to be updated before adding power. I realize that the cost may me high but I have seen this scenario before where install is done but too many things prevent car from running. There are custom shops that can do it but in the end would you no want a turn key solution? Phil has built his system to do said things. I do not have his kit as mine is still surviving but when ready I would only go with a full kit that has been ratified. You get what you pay for. Tommy

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
You never know. There are people like me who have a REV310 and are on the fence about going to a REVX. This can push people over the hump as it lessens the pain.

Reactions: darkSol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Tommy,
that's actually what I'm looking for - a complete, proven, bolt-on kit. Not bits and pieces. I agree, Id rather not have to hack my way through and have to customize or troubleshoot things. :)

Andy, I see you are a long time member. It would behoove you to just get the rev 300 or 400 through BOE. I have seen many members go the route of piecing together turbo/supercharger kits just to spend way more money in the end and not have the reliability and proven tune associated with a kit. Now these cars are getting up in age and many things need to be updated before adding power. I realize that the cost may me high but I have seen this scenario before where install is done but too many things prevent car from running. There are custom shops that can do it but in the end would you no want a turn key solution? Phil has built his system to do said things. I do not have his kit as mine is still surviving but when ready I would only go with a full kit that has been ratified. You get what you pay for. Tommy

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
I just installed the Rev300 kit in my 2006. Hats off to the Boe team for a super comprehensive kit, you will not find anything better than that. You get all the parts and every nut, bolt, washer you need, and easy to follow instructions. And after sales service is top notch. I had to have my ECU tweaked a bit, and Phil took care of that for no additional charge.

:grin2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts