The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I know you have them in a box. You're thinking, yeah, I'll install them this summer - but you bought them two years ago! You're not going to do it. You're lazy and would rather drink beer and watch the Olympics (women's volleyball). So come on, sell em to me! -poke-

·
Registered
300 Posts
How did you know? :clap:

I have a very clean set of these.

I will take hi-res pics of it so that you can see the condition of the CF. PM me your email and I will send pics.

We'll take it from there.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Heh, good luck! It took me months to track down Craftsquares, and that was almost 2 years ago.

I'd go with the Raceviews if you can get a good price. They're a little smaller but at least they exist.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How did you know? :clap:

I have a very clean set of these.

I will take hi-res pics of it so that you can see the condition of the CF. PM me your email and I will send pics.

We'll take it from there.
Hah, well, when I sold my last lotus I sold a boatload of stuff I never put on it ;) I have an entire mini cooper hotrod engine I don’t have the time to install either ;)

Are the raceviews convex like the CS?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hah, well, when I sold my last lotus I sold a boatload of stuff I never put on it ;) I have an entire mini cooper hotrod engine I don’t have the time to install either ;)

Are the raceviews convex like the CS?

OP:

I'm not sure they're convex, the CF's are.

But one point to consider is the mounting hardware. On the CF's, the trailing edge of the mount that attaches to the door assembly is a hollow, ugly nib that annoys me whenever I look at it from the inside of the car. To the point that this winter, when the car is sleeping, I will get a buddy's shop to make me a liner of some kind to cover it up. The Raceview has a nicer mount, IMO, though the mirror ends up a little closer to the body than the CF.

Good luck withthe search.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
See, Andy's almost ready to take his off for me ;)

·
Registered
913 Posts
Kinda related: Im looking for a set of RaceView bases only, dont need the mirror.

Craftsquares are a little tricky to come up on for sale used (I have a set but got lucky around the time I was looking). But you can get them new from Endless USA. Will cost you around $700-800.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
amofpers, can you post pics here? I will PM ya my email address if not.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Are the Craftsquare's everyone is looking for the same ones that are on sector111 site?
They haven't carried them in at least two years, maybe more. Same for the StellaCorse wheels, another Lotus-related unicorn.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Love mine! I can't imagine ever putting the stock mirrors back on.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
They haven't carried them in at least two years, maybe more. Same for the StellaCorse wheels, another Lotus-related unicorn.
That's really too bad, these things are awesome. I'm sure they go for a pretty penny on the used market. Did the people who make Craftsquare go under?

·
Registered
255 Posts
You can still order them (import). Endless USA are their official importers.

·
Registered
913 Posts
I know I posted this up here on another section:

John,

Thanks for your e-mail,
We are the main distributor for C-Square in the US so we sell to the general public only at MSRP price.

Please double-check the price with the dealers as well because the MSRP has changed due to the exchange rate, so the websites might not be current.

This is the current MSRP price for these mirrors.
The total for the mirrors + blue lenses would be $825.00 plus tax.
The price would include shipping to your address.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Ganesh Krishnan

ENDLESS / ZEAL / CRAFTSQUARE
17222 Gothard Street, Unit D
Huntington Beach, CA, 92647
Phone: 1-714-842-8551
Fax: 1-714-842-8568
[email protected]
EndlessUSA

1 - 20 of 51 Posts