The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PM me if you have spare dash pieces, everything from the large dash top where the speakers sit in, to the vents, everything basically including the steering cowl, the underside of that cowl, all the way till you get to the side sills. Not including any metal bits like the aluminum tray and what not...just looking for a complete set of all the plastic bits forward of the side sills all the way to the top of the dash

:)

Gonna get some interior work done don't want any downtime, rather just send the pieces to get painted and Alcantara'd

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dude! Lemme get a list together, will shoot you a PM. Are you stripping and doing all new sheet metal or carbon for the interior? Haven't seen your thread lately...

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
Flat clear coated carbon fiber sheet riveted to aluminum angle painted flat black. I've removed stereo, airbag and A\C, so there's not much to consider in the dash layout. :)

The only pieces I'm keeping are - binnacle and steering column surrounds.

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
oh man peter, what are you up to now....
how about Brent's Elise bank?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah I am doing a similar treatment that Jacob has but slightly different, piano black on the plastic bits, dash and binnacle covered with alcantara, doing the passenger airbag cover in diamond stitched alcantara, and probably recovering my seats in matching alcantara with the diamond pattern like that guy had in his white stormtrooper Elise (which was really beautiful) - depending on my spare time might just primer and paint all the pieces myself and have a fabric guy do the rest

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so some combination of the following pics (from that awesome stormtrooper Elise and Jacob's car)

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts