The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I might have an Arqray single tip stainless for sale in a few days.

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
You have a PM.

·
Registered
33 Posts
In Austin, is this for Exige S? I have a 6" Larini and stock cat you can hog out. Let me know.

Jeff

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Why do you want to make your car louder? Mad at your neighbors? Maybe they sleep too much :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have a Ragnorak racing (no cat) header that is loud!!! I am looking to go back to stock (no longer have my stock parts) I am in Austin and am willing to trade even for stock header and cat, if you are willing to pick up the labor, for the removal / reinstall on the cars. Perhaps we could both take our cars to Soul Speed and have them swap it out.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have a Ragnorak racing (no cat) header that is loud!!! I am looking to go back to stock (no longer have my stock parts) I am in Austin and am willing to trade even for stock header and cat, if you are willing to pick up the labor, for the removal / reinstall on the cars. Perhaps we could both take our cars to Soul Speed and have them swap it out.
what kind of header is this? Ive never heard of it, Im looking to buy a nice header

·
Premium Member
1,300 Posts
I have two options for you and a stock cat you can cut and weld a pipe into.

1. I have a Borla straight through race XR1 exhaust loud, but sounds good and makes power.
2. A 90 degree custom turnout with mount that will point right out the back of your car but you must have a panel eliminator kit. SUPER loud with or without cat.

robb

1 - 14 of 14 Posts