The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Though my dream is to get an 07+ Exige, my budget is forcing me to ease my way into Lotus ownership.

Willing to travel from Seattle, WA up to 1500 miles for the right car. I have the cash in hand for a quick transaction.

Musts
1. No accidents, or meticulously documented minor accidents
2. Well cared for by an enthusiast owner with good maintenance and cleaning

Big Plus
1. Krypton Green, all shades of Blue Except Polar, Orange, and most "loud" colors
2. Lowish miles, but good documented maintenance goes a long way even if miles are high
3. Clear bra in good shape
4. Sport or Touring Pack
5. Hard Top
6. Some tasteful upgrades

No way
1. Branded title of any kind
2. Gray, Black, or BRG
3. Significant track time

·
Registered
663 Posts
What? Storm Titanium is the best color out there!

I do have a ST 06 Exige up that meets everything that you're looking for except that there is no front clear bra (which I personally don't like, because unless you routinely replace them, they can bind to the paint and screw it up) and the fact that it is a neutral color.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
I have a "no way" car that might be up for sale in a few weeks, but I'm local. 05 supercharged Elise w/Exige tail. Will be going in for paint soon.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a "no way" car that might be up for sale in a few weeks, but I'm local. 05 supercharged Elise w/Exige tail. Will be going in for paint soon.
PM sent. Being local goes a long way :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
What? Storm Titanium is the best color out there!

I do have a ST 06 Exige up that meets everything that you're looking for except that there is no front clear bra (which I personally don't like, because unless you routinely replace them, they can bind to the paint and screw it up) and the fact that it is a neutral color.
How much? I may be interested.....

·
Registered
676 Posts
What kind of price range are you looking at?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What kind of price range are you looking at?
The price range that precludes me from looking for an 07+ Exige or Elise SC. Not trying to be coy :D but no need to show my hand, so to speak.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 12 of 12 Posts