The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB: Elise 30k or less

Pretty simple. I'd prefer white / green / black.

I'm located in NY (long island to be specific)

Nothing that's tracked or beat on constantly. Touring package is a pretty nice plus. No accidents + clean carfax is mandatory.

Email me @ [email protected] if you have something available.

Thank you.

·
Registered
284 Posts
hum.... 30k+

I can sell my 07 Black with Touring to you at 42k with 6,000 miles. All maintenance up to day, Mobil 1 5w40, M1-209 filter, and transmission has Redline MT-90.

clean in and out, and no problem at all. Only reason for selling is because I see your post right now.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haha , nothing fishy. I'm considering a few cars right now but waiting for something to catch my eye.

Basically, c6 vette, 335i bmw, 06' evo IX and lately i've been doing alot of research into the elise.

I was originally looking at something more DD / luxury (Acura TL or maybe the g35 AWD) but sports car is winning me over as they're pretty much what i've always bought. I have cash in hand and with the warm weather here i've upped the ante on my search and have actively posted on a couple of forums looking for a vehicle.

I wish I had a warehouse :\ I just sold my two vehicles and have a pretty crappy beater.

Less then 30k!!

I debated the merits of that 30k> (meaning i want something less, in my eyes - maybe i'm wrong though on placement)

So yea, thats the explanation. Have no fear =)

-Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts