The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In cleaning up I think my wife threw awAy both of my Elise keys which were unikeys so the alarm fobs are gone as well. Local dealer says new alarm fobs must be new supplier because they can not be programmed to existing cars. Wants to sell me a $1200 control unit plus keys and I am sure installation to get my car running. Anyone have an extra alarm fob or even just the guts that you will sell me? I programmed one years ago no problem. Also anything like the Unikeys still available?

·
Registered
6,960 Posts
In cleaning up I think my wife threw awAy both of my Elise keys which were unikeys so the alarm fobs are gone as well. Local dealer says new alarm fobs must be new supplier because they can not be programmed to existing cars. Wants to sell me a $1200 control unit plus keys and I am sure installation to get my car running. Anyone have an extra alarm fob or even just the guts that you will sell me? I programmed one years ago no problem. Also anything like the Unikeys still available?
I have brand new fobs available which are programmable, please pm me.
Michael

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
In cleaning up I think my wife threw awAy both of my Elise keys which were unikeys so the alarm fobs are gone as well.
WELP, time to find a new wife!

take sirlotus up on his offer. best affordable option on the forums without question

·
Registered
466 Posts
Plus 1 regarding SirLotus. PM or email him details on what you have and what you are missing and he can suit you up. If needed he has the ability to fix up the control units, etc. by mail.

Stu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts