The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the two wire plug (& pigtail?) that connects to the back side of the auxiliary power port. There are two connectors, 1/4" spade shape, perpendicular to each other.

Or, if anyone knows the manufacturer/model of the connector, I expect I can find a new one on the interweb.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Does it look anything like this? Probably not from your description but I have these...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a photo of what I'm looking for.

DSC02022.JPG

DSC02025.JPG

·
Administrator
1,555 Posts
I assume you may be trying to adapt a usb outlet in place of power connector between seats? I just used two male crimp on spade connectors and no issues since.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I assume you may be trying to adapt a usb outlet in place of power connector between seats? I just used two male crimp on spade connectors and no issues since.
Sort of...

I'd like to keep the existing power port powered up and split the lead from the harness to feed both the factory port as well as to an SAE plug. I've got a ton of SAE adaptors and leads from the motorbike side of my garage and a simple SAE pigtail is all I need to use a variety of things (USB port, electric vest, GPS power lead, phone charger, etc.).

I've tried using standard 1/4" female spade clips to the factory port, but the mount/bracket behind the port doesn't provide enough space. I figured finding a factory plug would allow me to fabricate a "Y" cord with Duetsch connectors where needed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts