The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like title says, want some Blaupunkt front speaker grilles. Let me know what you have, thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,101 Posts
I have some front and rear speakers I pulled from a 2007 Exige last month. Stereo too.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I sold my Elise and owe the buyer some speaker grilles. Upgrades and Alpine components need not apply. Thanks for the offer though, guys!

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You need just the stock grills? You're in luck! Mine rattled off haha. Pm me and stuff
Great! Funny you should mention that because that's the exact reason why I have seemed to misplace mine. They kept rattling out so much that I just left them off, only to forget where I put them. :facepalm

PM coming your way!

·
Registered
194 Posts
What do these look like? My car had blaupunkt speakers that I replaced. I still have the speakers and grills. As I recall, they were a silver color?

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What do these look like? My car had blaupunkt speakers that I replaced. I still have the speakers and grills. As I recall, they were a silver color?
Here's what they look like: http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutch.../646/ca/learningcenter/articles/3242/dash.jpg

I have my stock front grills (just the metal covers) sitting on my workbench.

(I upgraded the fronts to 5.25" using Jim's rings a couple of weeks ago).

Let me know if you want them.
PM'd!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts