The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just looked at it, not a big fan of CF esp when its my front splitter! Sorry/thanks anyway :)

Bought race sills!

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Just looked at it, not a big fan of CF esp when its my front splitter! Sorry/thanks anyway :)

Bought race sills!
just paint it :shrug:

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
i think he meant fracturing into little pieces...if it was me i would make the splitter out of lead...won't shatter on impact. Might weigh more though...:)

·
Registered
712 Posts
Wow, was it easy to find used racesills? Maybe I should put up a WTB thread.

I don't think I could live with a CF splitter as well. Is it common for people to grenade their splitters? Maybe I haven't been around long enough to see them post(if the post about it.)

I'm sure you know this already, but APC make a pretty decent universal splitter that you can couple with a chin spoiler like Lowtush's. You could also wait to see if there will be a rebirth of the NCI chin spoiler as well. I think that would be most beneficial.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Almiginside said:
You could also wait to see if there will be a rebirth of the NCI chin spoiler as well. I think that would be most beneficial.
I have some inside info of the NCI splitters going back into production shortly. Stay tuned!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I'm trying to pick up lowtush's group buy for a front splitter, currently talking to a guy about rotors as well.

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
i have a new lowtush splitter - perfect, uninstalled, pm me if you want $250 + ship - where are you located?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts