The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a used OEM seat. Color, condition, cloth or leather doesn't matter as I will be taking it apart and modifying it. Let me know if you have any collecting dust in the back corner of the garage.

·
Registered
26 Posts
How much were you looking into buying an OEM seat for?

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure what the going price for used is. I know there have been some perfect sets floating around but never seen anyone trying to get rid of a beat up seat or seats. If I can't find anything I will take a mould off of mine and go from there.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hanger 111 has seas, but the cost to bring them over is prohibitive. Cory, if I find a pair I will share

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I have a couple of OEM seats collecting dust in my garage. They aren't really in the way, but I'd sell one or both. Or better yet, trade for some cool Lotus thing. If you can find one closer, you would saving on shipping...
Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Elise or Exige seats?

I have a couple of OEM seats collecting dust in my garage. They aren't really in the way, but I'd sell one or both. Or better yet, trade for some cool Lotus thing. If you can find one closer, you would saving on shipping...
Send me a PM if you're interested.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
my seat - sold

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sounds good Randy. I will PM you my address so you can figure out shipping cost.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Try PM'ing MyFutureSelfnMe. I sold him my seats Elise seats last year to replace his 05 (non-Probax) seats. He was in Toronto at the time and may still have them if you are interested. PM me if you want to know what I sold the 06 seats for.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the suggestion. I actually just purchased the seat Randy had kicking about.
Thanks anyway

1 - 13 of 13 Posts