The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I Have Commitment Issues
2,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Posting this for a friend looking for Lotus seats.

Please dont PM me, please PM Quinn

Hey guys,

I am looking for a matching set of seats. I have cash in hand and would be willing to pay roughly the following per set of seats, more or less pending condition and model:

05 Elise Biscuit/Red - 675-725.00
05 Elise Black - 750-825.00
06+ Probax Black - 850-950.00
06+ Probax Biscuit/Red - 800-850.00
06+ Exige - 1250-1350.00

If you are not local, I can cover shipping and provide you with a pre-paid label. All you will have to do is slap the label on the package and drop it off at Fedex.

Let me know what you got. I am open to negotiations.

Cheers

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wrong color and probably over budget, but man I love these seats.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=390855733915&alt=web

No affiliation with the auction.

Thanks James. I am the one who is looking for the seats. I am watching that auction as we speak, although I will certainly have to have them re-upholstered :)

I can also accept PM's on here as well.

Also, just to throw it out there to anyone who might be interested, I have a single used Recaro SPG that I am going to be replacing with the seats as well as two mint condition black Crow 5 pt harnesses with camlocks and a still valid FIA rating that can be thrown into the deal if by chance someone is interested.

Cheers,

Quinn

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Hey Quinn, not sure what all that meant about the seats you have. Do they fit in an Elige?I like the seats on eBay just the way they are. Except .... I wish they had crotch holes. I have biscuit seats in my 2005.
PM me your price for those if you want them and if I get the eBay seats, maybe we can swap.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey Quinn, not sure what all that meant about the seats you have. Do they fit in an Elige?I like the seats on eBay just the way they are. Except .... I wish they had crotch holes. I have biscuit seats in my 2005.
PM me your price for those if you want them and if I get the eBay seats, maybe we can swap.
I can't send you a PM, even though my post count is now above 10. That must have been something recently instituted because I have been a member here since 2010. The Recaro SPG will fit in the Elise/Exige, there is a post in the interior section about "The Best Racing Seat". I only have one SPG that I am selling as soon as I get my hands on a set of seats. So I just threw it out there in case someone was looking for an immediate replacement for their stock seats. However, I have no problem buying a set of seats outright. Let me know if you are interested. You can use my email above to contact me.

Thanks,
Quinn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts