The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a while, without success just yet...

Still looking to replace my own Elise lost in a hit and run accident ~4 months ago :(

Looking for either a low 30's 05 Elise or a mid 30's 06 Elise if and only if it has LSD, otherwise I'm not gonna offer much more than I would an 05 - there's no difference

Also would consider an N/A Exige if and only if it has LSD, would offer upper 30s

Car MUST BE accident free, absolutely no repair work I, want the thing spotless. And I will have a mechanic do a pre-purchase inspection before I buy, so don't try to sneak any accident or abusive driving crap past me...

Car MUST HAVE starshield, and hardtop. Strongly desire touring pack but not required, and I would prefer no sports pack, but will consider it if it does. Not entirely against a car with mods, but don't expect full return on them lol

I try to be reasonable in my offers, and am staying quite patient. I've seen a number of cars come and go from my crosshairs, but am looking for just the right one. If the car has any skeletons in the closet please try to pass it on to someone else, it's a requirement that the car be accident free and mechanically sound, and I'm not an idiot I know what I'm looking for

All in all though, I'm a nice guy - and if you're serious about selling, I'm serious about buying, hopefully we can work something out that's mutually satisfying, thank you for your time

-Brian Turner
*Either PM me or send email to [email protected]

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Wish I could sell you mine and get an S! Mine has some minor rock-hits in front that may need a retouching/respraying so I'm not sure if that meets your expectations anyways :)

Good luck though

·
Registered
658 Posts
I have seen a ST 05 for sale on Marin in Berkeley parked in front of the library.
It might be on craig's list too.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Will try to get the Phone number the next time I go by it on the way to tennis. From what I can see as I drive by it. It's a stock 06 Elise with stock wheels, no hardtop, and no exterior mods. Will see if it has starshield and touring comfy package. Jeff Knucklehead's Dead Duck Bro

1 - 8 of 8 Posts