The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for over a week now and I need a windshield pretty much asap, I have already tried Sector 111 and it takes them 3 weeks to make one.
I know I am a noob to this forum but I really am down to the point where I have to bug you guys!

Email, PM, Call, or Text me if you have or know anyone with a lotus elise or exige windshield

773 368 0555
[email protected]

(I am located in Chicago, but I need the windshield for London, Canada)
So I can meet up in either of those two cities!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Windshield Needed Asap! Please help!

I have been looking for over a week now and I need a windshield pretty much asap, I have already tried Sector 111 and it takes them 3 weeks to make one.
I know I am a noob to this forum but I really am down to the point where I have to bug you guys!

Email, PM, Call, or Text me if you have or know anyone with a lotus elise or exige windshield

773 368 0555
[email protected]

·
Registered
164 Posts
I filed a State Farm claim for my new windshield, they turned it over to a 3rd party replacement provider who order it from the dealer. The process to about a week.

·
Registered
358 Posts

773 368 0555
[email protected]

I can supply a windshield,oem glass ,but I cannot ship it.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
threads merged

·
Registered
184 Posts
have 1

I have 1 lexan windshiled left in stock. These are the speedglass antiscratch ones from Sector 111 (we are a Sector 111 dealer). I can do $500 shipped in the lower 48.
thanks!!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BUMP, I need another windshield, the one I bought two years ago is now covered with over spray thanks to a careless friend. Please PM if you have one

1 - 9 of 9 Posts