The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I've got a black touring pkg leather passenger seat (I think they are both the same though) from my 05 elise in excellent condition (no problems). Don't know what they go for so make me an offer.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I've got a pair of black standard black seats from elise in excellent condition (except the inflatable bladders have been removed). Don't know what they go for so make me an offer.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I have biscuit (tan) leather from my 05. Make an offer if interested.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Well tony513 make an offer on the ones you like best, scene the OP has not yet.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I guess I'm not technically jacking since OP disappeared..

Interested in some Tan seats, someone please email me (tvalenziano @ yahoo dot com) or PM. I'm not sure what going prices are, but if its $950 like the ones posted in ebay, then too rich for my blood.
Located in NY. TIA

To members/mods, I know this is probably against the norm (1st post in class section)
and I apologize.

I own a Miata, and therefore just come by from time to time to browse the classifieds. Plenty of references from Miata Turbo Forum - Discuss how to turbo your Mazda Miata, Redirecting..., and more if needed.

Great site btw

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I guess I'm not technically jacking since OP disappeared..

Interested in some Tan seats, someone please email me (tvalenziano @ yahoo dot com) or PM. I'm not sure what going prices are, but if its $950 like the ones posted in ebay, then too rich for my blood.
Located in NY. TIA

To members/mods, I know this is probably against the norm (1st post in class section)
and I apologize.

I own a Miata, and therefore just come by from time to time to browse the classifieds. Plenty of references from Miata Turbo Forum - Discuss how to turbo your Mazda Miata, Redirecting..., and more if needed.

Great site btw
That's the buy it now price. The reserve is much lower.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have some Probax seats in black cloth FS.
I can ship them too (now that I've moved and have free time). PM me if you're interested.

·
Registered
4 Posts
and I apologize.

Great site btw
I too have committed the crime of joining for the classifieds... I have a Toyota MR2 Turbo and I'm looking to replace the old, worn seats with something nice and light. I've PM'd several of the posters in this thread and look forward to hearing from you all!

Hopefully I'll contribute to the site someday when I can pick up an Elise secondhand - I've always loved the car!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts