The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
06 Elise in NightFall Blue
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any have a decent condition stock exhaust they want to sell, to fit my 2006 Elise? I am in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I love the color of your Elise, I have the same but in an '05.

I am not 100% clear on what you are asking for, but I have been looking for a home for my stock muffler from my 2005 Elise, is this what you are looking for?

Gas Auto part Metal Automotive exterior Fashion accessory

·
Registered
06 Elise in NightFall Blue
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the color of your Elise, I have the same but in an '05.

I am not 100% clear on what you are asking for, but I have been looking for a home for my stock muffler from my 2005 Elise, is this what you are looking for?

View attachment 1297123
Ah yes the nightfall blue .. i think it looks almost black sometimes under low light (and when it’s dirty). And yes that’s the muffler I’m looking for. Do you also have the rear panel left and right “grilles” that you might want to also sell? Please message me about the price and shipping to 90290. Thanks!
Farzad

·
Registered
97 Posts
I was 100% flexible on color when I was shopping, with a minor preference towards bright, but have come to love the many shades of blue of the car! It turns out it some what rare, so I suppose that is a bonus?

I will check my parts inventory. To be clear, the muffler came with the car in the same box it is still in, I never had it installed. The dude I purchased the car from 4 years ago (on this forum( I am still in touch with and he has proven to be 100% reliable, but I can't speak to the condition, other than to say it was on for 20k miles or so.

In terms of a price, I don't really know what is fair. Let me do some research. The bigger issue is packing and shipping it. How about you do some research, I will and maybe someone can even comment here what is fair and we can work something out in the coming week or so?

Have a great weekend!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts